Signature Vinyl Formula
A combination of quality material and innovative engineering help create a high performance vinyl patio door. To ensure top quality from start to finish, Milgard begins by precisely controlling the vinyl compound formulation to withstand harsh climate conditions. We extrude our own frame material, and fabricate all Tuscany Series doors to order, for the tightest control over quality.
Step inside to a more comfortable home with vinyl patio doors. Customize everything to reflect your taste.
Blinds Between Glass
Tuscany® Series sliding patio doors come with optional Blinds Between Glass. Durable aluminum slats control light and privacy while protecting your home’s finishes from harmful UV rays.
- Blinds sealed in the glass unit allow them to stay clean and free of debris and eliminate the need for dusting and cleaning of blinds.
- Magnetic lift and tilt controls keep the glass unit sealed, allow for no external cords, and are safer for pets and small children.
- SmartTouch® door handle for ease of operation.
- SunCoat® Low-E2 glass comes standard. This microscopically thin coating is applied to one side of the glass to reflect heat from its source in the summer, keep heat inside in the winter and reduce harmful UV rays.
- 10 year specialty glass warranty. For complete warranty details visit milgard.com.
- Available on Tuscany Series Standard and French Rail sliding patio doors
- 2’6” and 3’0” panel widths, 6’8” height
- 2-panel, 3-panel and 4-panel configurations
Milgard® vinyl patio doors are available in ten exterior frame colors. Choose from standard colors of tan and white or enjoy more color flexibility with premium exterior finishes to coordinate with your home design. From the newly popular ‘fog’ to rich, bold ‘espresso’, get inspired with all the possibilities.
To create color that lasts, Milgard developed a new coating technology that allows UV rays to pass through the paint and reflect off the vinyl frame. This preserves the exterior color and finish.
Milgard’s patent-pending SmartTouch door handle with simple one-touch operation comes standard. So easy to operate, it recently received an Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation. The lock and handle also increase security with a tough locking mechanism that exceeds all California forced-entry requirements.
Easy-to-operate fingertip locking mechanisms meet or exceed California forced entry codes, some of the toughest in the nation.
*Exterior Keyed option available
Responding to the need for easy-to-operate, easy-to-maintain products, Milgard developed the innovative SmartTouch® window lock and door handle. SmartTouch hardware is in the forefront of an important new trend in home design known as “aging in place.” With so many baby boomers approaching their senior years, this technology and others are enabling people to live independently in their own homes longer and more comfortably. Milgard is committed to developing innovative products and solutions for this fast-growing market.
Milgard has earned an Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for the innovation and universal design of SmartTouch® hardware as well as the prestigious International Design Excellence (IDEA) award from the Industrial Designers Society of America.
SmartTouch® Door Handle
Sleek and Ergonomic – The SmartTouch handle has a sleek, ergonomic design and hidden lock mechanism. A simple one-touch motion unlocks, opens and closes the door, making it accessible and usable for all ages.
Exceeds Forced-Entry Codes – The SmartTouch handle’s lock and grip combination exceeds all California forced-entry requirements, which are among the most rigorous in the nation.
The SmartTouch® door handle is available on Tuscany® Series and Montecito® Series sliding patio doors.
In 2014, Milgard introduced a secondary lock for patio doors — an industry first. SmartTouch® Bolt is a fully integrated steel bolt that secures the sliding patio door firmly into the top frame with the flip of a lever. As an added benefit, SmartTouch Bolt can let the fresh air in while keeping the door secure in a vented position.The SmartTouch® bolt is available on Tuscany® Series, Montecito® Series and Essence Series® sliding doors.
* Locks are designed to improve security and are not guaranteed to keep intruders out under all circumstances.